All graduate programs at Anderson require a bachelor’s degree and a GMAT or GRE exam score. We are looking for a 3.0 cumulative gpa and a 500 on the GMAT or GRE equivalent.
For Graduate Programs
- Complete online application
- Submit checklist materials to Anderson Advisement Center
- Signature page
- Application fee receipt
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended (unofficial UNM transcripts)
- Copy of GMAT/GRE score report (or waiver selected on online application)
- Submit entrance exam from testing agency that administered the exam
- Program specific requirements:
- MS-ISA: Plan of study and resume need to be submitted to MS-ISA Faculty Advisor at a scheduled meeting. Contact Ranjit Bose, email@example.com, to schedule.
- 3-2 MBA: A supplemental application is required in addition to the checklist above.
- BBA-MACCT Integrated: A supplemental application is required in addition to the checklist above
Anderson offers Spring, Summer and Fall application cycles. Admission deadlines are available here.
The Sky's the Limit
75% of Anderson students are employed at graduation.
310 average days of sunshine
10" average snowfall
9.39" average rainfall