Undergraduate Visit Tours
Undergraduate tours are led by the Department of Admissions on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Tours start at 9:00am or 1:00pm from South Campus at the Student Support & Services Center at 1155 University Blvd SE. Sign up for a tour here.
Graduate Program Information Sessions
Sign up for an Information Session to learn more about each program at Anderson School of Management. To sign up for an info session, please call (505) 277-3290. All sessions are held at the Anderson Advisement Center.
MS-ISA Information Session Dates
- February 21, 2017, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- March 16, 2017, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- April 17, 2017, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
MBA Information Session Dates
- February 23, 2017, 12:00-1:00pm
- March 15, 2017, 1:00-2:00pm
- April 10, 2017, 12:00-1:00pm
MACCT Info Sessions
- February 22, 2017, 2:00-3:00pm
- March 15, 2017, 12:00-1:00pm
- April 11, 2017, 1:00-2:00pm
3-2 MBA Info Sessions
- February 21, 2017, 1:00-2:00pm
- March 23, 2017, 12:00-1:00pm
- April 18, 2017, 12:00-1:00pm
BBA-MACCT Info Sessions
- February 22, 2017, 12:00-1:00pm
- March 9, 2017, 12:00-1:00pm
- March 27, 2017, 12:00-1:00pm
If you cannot attend an Info Session or Open House, please contact the Anderson Advisement Center to schedule an appointment to speak with the student recruitment specialist in person or on the phone at (505) 277-3290.
As the flagship university in the largest city in the state, UNM is situated in the diverse and colorful cultural center of Albuquerque. With over 300 days of sunshine per year, Albuquerque is an ideal location for all outdoor activities while also playing host to a multitude of multi-cultural opportunities. For more information about Albuquerque, visit http://www.visitalbuquerque.org/.
- #12 best City for Recreation - WalletHub
- "Solar Leader" - National Solar Energy Study
- #1 Most Friendly Businesses - Groupon.com
- "Skilled Workforce" Top City for Global Trade - Global Trade Magazine
- #1 Job Growth - US Department of Commerce